Sange SA is a 100% Black, Female Owned entity registered in South Africa. The Executive Team has over 15 years collective experience in HR, specializing in Learning and Development, B-BBEE, Employment Equity, Industrial and Employee Relations. The team consists of registered Facilitators, Coaches and Mentors, Assessors, Moderators and an SDF.
Sange SA is an accredited skills development provider, offering training and skills development initiatives which are registered on the National Qualifications Framework. With a team of passionate, qualified, dedicated and committed education, training and development specialist who are SETA registered and accredited.
We are conversant and fluent in the Skills Development Act, Skills Development Levies Act and the Broad-Based Black Empowerment Act and all other legislations that speak to our core purpose and the work that we do.
B-BBEE Advisory Services
- Advice on legislation
- Scorecard review and gap analysis.
- Scenario planning on improving current scorecard.
- Admin management for verification process.
- Engagement with verification agency.
- Bi-annual reviews of scorecard calculation.
- Preparation and review of documentation for verification.
- Final scorecard calculation
- WSP/ATR compilation, submission and advisory
- Skills Development Facilitator for all your training and development compliance requirements and advisory
- Learning and Development
- Accredited training programmes
- Short Skills programmes
- Management of Training initiatives
- Coaching and Mentorship
Employment Equity Services
- Employment Equity committee setup and training
- EE Plan compilations, monitoring and evaluation.
- EE reporting
- Instituting EE policies and procedures
- EE committee meeting support and assistance
- Assisting with ensuring compliance of EE. Committee and mandatory quarterly meetings.
- Representing the Company’s clients in a consultative capacity during the DoL audits.